Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Last Blog
So this is my last blog and I am so happy. I mean I like writing the blogs sometimes but because they had due dates it made me dislike them. I also didn’t like that we had certain topics we had to write about because some of the topics I didn’t like. Overall I guess it was ok. I just think our blogs should have been free write so that we all could have just let out our thoughts about whatever and instead of being due at the end of each week they should have been due at the end of the semester. I would recommend people to keep blogs because it allows them to just relieve themselves of whatever. You can just write about anything and not worry about getting a grade for it. You can misspell words, spaze out, or just write two sentences. It’s like an electronic journal. Well not really because everyone can read it and make comments. This being the last blog kind of symbolizes my growth from the beginning in the semester until now in English 101. This wasn’t my favorite class but I did pretty well for myself. I came into the class not thinking I was a good writer but after seeing my grade after turning them in it boost my confidence in my writing skills. I took this new confidence and did my best on all the papers I turned in. I guess this worked out for me because I never received a grade lower than a B’. Of course there are things I can still work on but now I can have a new perspective when I go into any writing assignment. I enjoyed reading some of my peer blogs as well. They had some interesting things going on in their lives. It allowed me to kind of get to know my classmates in a sense. Just by looking at a person you would never know who they are and what they’re about but these blogs has allowed us to become more aware of each others personalities. Although I liked blogging I’m not sad to say good bye to it but who knows maybe ill create another blog and continue to blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did not like the topics either i like the free write ones best..
ReplyDelete