The advertisement I can most recently recall is a T-Mobile commercial for their new Black Berry flip phone. The phone doesn’t really stick out in my mind but because of the commercial I remembered the phone. I think this advertisement is memorable because it presents a common problem with non flip phones in a comical way. Every one has experienced, as they put it “Butt Dialing.” Some people don’t have flip phones so when they place their phones in their pockets, back pockets usually their Butts dial numbers unknowingly. Other people may not have cases or clips to place their phones in so they opt for the back pocket. After this commercial I did not want to buy the phone because I have a phone and I’m not even with T-Mobile. I don’t experience Butt dialing with my phone too often because I don’t place it in my back pocket frequently. They commercial did not adequately persuade me but I did get a good laugh.
The commercial starts off with a women answering her phone and walking into the living room where her male friend is and she says something like hello is your Butt Calling. The man who’s sitting on a coach sits up and realizes he’s sitting on his phone. The woman continues to have a conversation with his Butt and tells him why he should get the new Blackberry flip phone. The man eventually becomes annoyed lifts his Butt and sits back down and tells her his Butt just hung up on her. This commercial impacted me so much because it cracked me up when I seen it. This is not a very serious problem but it lets you know majority of people have experienced this. For the women to actually pretend to have a conversation with his Butt was even more hilarious, and then his Butt hangs up on her. I believe I remembered this commercial out of thousands of others because I have personally experienced Butt dialing with my phone and this was a humorous way to interpret that.
I saw this one, I liked the end.
ReplyDeleteI love this commercial!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this commercial i memorized it so that every time it comes on i can say the words.
ReplyDeleteI had this same problem with my old phone.
ReplyDelete