Thursday, February 5, 2009

If I died tomorrow I would want everyone to remember me in a positive way because I feel I give off a positive light in everyone’s life. I have grown to be a very mature, responsible, and respectful young adult. I love everything about myself and what I stand for. In other words, I am a very confident person.

            I want people to remember me and say, “Oh yeah, that’s my friend.” I feel I am friendly and very understanding. I’m usually the person my friends come to about their problems and ask for advice. I think it’s because I’m outspoken. I always say what’s on my mind because I think it is very important to get my point or opinion across.

            Some more of my great qualities would be my determination and optimism. I have many goals and I will stop at nothing to accomplish them. Whatever I do, I do it to the best of my ability. I know what I’ll be doing ten years from now because I’m that determined. Every day I’m faced with problems but I don’t let poor judgment or bad attitudes determine my mood. I stay optimistic about any problem I am faced with because my faith allows me to do so.

`           I am very passionate about my dreams. I plan to own my own company, get married and have a family. I want to take care of my parents’ financial needs and take the burden of stress away from them. I care a lot about my family and friends. They give me positive energy through positive feedback. They support me all the way especially about college. No matter what, they will always support me.

            I feel my best quality is my thirst for knowledge. I love learning new and exciting things. I love to read and explore other worlds through my imagination. Knowledge is power because with it you can do anything. That is why I plan to continue school until I earn my bachelor’s degree and graduate. My parents and teachers always tell me how important it is to stay in school and I understand why. School is not a problem to me because I love learning new things every day. Going to college is a no- brainer.

            Overall, I feel like I’m a very confident, self motivated, and determined young adult. I am willing to face life’s challenges head on and will succeed at whatever I’m destined to do. My optimistic perspective will only get me that much further in life because I will not let negative things be my downfall. I am a very popular, respected, intelligent, and strong-minded lady. All of my qualities allow me to be a unique being.

No comments:

Post a Comment