My name is Quasheena but most of my friends call me Sheena. I stay in Chicago, Illinois when I’m away from school and in Watterson Tower, Jefferson suite when I am in school. I attended Lane Tech College Prep High School. I’m not into sports or anything of that sort instead I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and going out to social gatherings. I really enjoy school because I love learning new things everyday. My major is Business Management and in the near future I hope to own my own company. Right now I’m not too sure what kind of company I want to operate but I’m hoping by my junior year to have it figured out. I have a minor in psychology and I’m thinking about getting a degree in this field to become a psychiatrist. Sometimes I come off as a shy person but once you get to know me I’m very outgoing. I have a sense of humor because laughing seems to make everything better in my world. At some point and time in my life I would like to travel the world to see its beauties. My favorite movie to date is The Other Boleyn Girl. Like the Bratz Dolls I have a passion for fashion. I like all kinds of music and when I’m home you can find me in a club listening to the latest sounds almost every weekend. I have seven siblings and a niece and nephew. I look forward to accomplishing many goals and succeeding at ISU.
That is very awesome that you want to own your own business! Also, I have heard of The Other Boleyn Girl, and since you said it's your favorite movie, I'm going to check it out!
ReplyDeleteMy Spanish teacher went to that high school too.
ReplyDeletei just recently started thinking about going into business management too.
ReplyDelete