Tuesday, March 3, 2009
What would I be doing with my life....
If I received, in cash, all the money it costs for 4 years of tuition at ISU and the rule that I had to leave school and go out in the world to “spend” the money, I would first, use some of the money to pay off some of may parents debts. Then, I would by myself a condo in Chicago and a car to travel the world. With some of my money I would start an organization to help everyone in need. No matter what the situation was I would try to help. Then I would set up a meeting with Bill Gates to help me to continue to be successful, as well as continuing to make profit so that I could always give back. My journey would include traveling to Hawaii, Jamaica, Japan, Great Britain, Puerto Rico, and Alaska. While visiting all of theses wonderful places I would enjoy experiencing some cultural changes with some of the natives. I would try to participate in their daily activities by eating the foods, wearing their clothing, and participating in any festivities. Before I would leave these places, I would donate money to local cities to help in building recreation sites, feed and clothe the people, as well as helping to provide them with shelter. Also on my journey around the world I would like to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa in England and go to the top level to eat a slice of pizza. I would want to visit the Statute of Liberty just to say as a free American I have been there. I would set up a meeting will Bill Gates again to help donate computers to some of the poorest schools throughout America. I would pay some of the most famous chefs in America to cook the delicious meals to help feed the families in South Africa. I would send money to the soldiers as well as their families. If I didn’t have to have an education I would probably be devoting my life to helping others. They are so many people in this world who are less fortunate. They would be thankful to receive half of what I own. I would be happy to make other people smile by providing for them the things they should have a right to have like homes, food, water, clothing, transportation, books, sports, and so much more. I believe everyone deserves to live a happy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree with helping the unfortunate. and i love the places you want to travel too! some of those places are really awesome!
ReplyDeletei would love to see hawaii
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great way to spend 4 years worth of tuition. I hope some time in the future you will be able to do some if not all of what you mentioned here :)
ReplyDelete